I am ready to publish but I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am ready to publish but I have a question

I am so thrilled!! All my pages are working except Contact Us... the url is www.pupplove.net/Contact_us.html can you tell me what is wrong with it? Should the U in us be upper case?

I can't thank you enough!

Cyndy
    pupplove@msn.com

Comment

Also, my pictures are not showing up except for one on Gents and my gallery page is fine but the rest no pictures.

Cyndy
      pupplove@msn.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cyndy
        I am so thrilled!! All my pages are working except Contact Us... the url is www.pupplove.net/Contact_us.html can you tell me what is wrong with it? Should the U in us be upper case?

I can't thank you enough!

Cyndy
        pupplove@msn.com
        It should be exactly as you saved it.
        For the images not showing up, just reload them, save and publish. You may have moved them inadvertedly.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I am still not getting my 'Contact Us' page to come up, even after refreshing the browser several times. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this page up? The site is www.pupplove.net.

Cyndy
          pupplove@msn.com

Comment

You have saved (and published) your contact page as "Contact Us.html" . The link in the menubar is "Contact_us.html". That's why it doesn't come up. Click on http://www.pupplove.net/Contact Us.html to see your page. Load the contact page in BlueVoda, save it as "Contact_us" and publish it.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I hope I have succeeded in sending you the info, I tried to use your form and send it to you just now.

Thanks,
              Cyndy

pupplove@msn.com

Comment

Ok, but your question is already answered on the forum.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I saved it as 'Contact_us' and published it then I refreshed my browser and tried to bring the page up, it did not come up. Igot the search page again

Cyndy
                  pupplove@msn.com

Comment

I am still not able to get Contact Us page to come up. Can someone please help me? The url is www.pupplove.net/Contact_us.html. I have refreshed the brower several times and I still get the search page. I also saved the page as www.pupplove.net/Contact_us.html.

Thanks, Cyndy
                    pupplove@msn.com

Comment

Rename and republish the page. Please read what naval wrote above.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Cyndy, i'm not sure how to help you, but go back to Navals' post #65 and do EXACTLY what he says....especially when and where to use the .html

check all your lower and upper cases, your spaces, and make sure they match just like he wrote it and try again. It seems like you may not have followed his instructions EXactly but I'm not sure.

When I click your url i get "webpage not available".

(oops, i posted same time as vodohost!)
                        still working on website!

Comment

I did do exactly as Naval told me to do I renamed and "saved as" Contact_us, published it and the page still does not come up.
                          Cyndy
                          pupplove@msn.com

Comment

When I go to www.pupplove.net/Contact_us.html the url shows as www.pupplove.net/%20Us.html what does this mean and how do I fix it please?
                            Cyndy
                            pupplove@msn.com

Comment

I do not know what that means, but could I make a suggestion?It is not brilliant....but sometimes when I cannot find my errors, I just start over fresh....what if you completely rename your page something like "contact" and then rename the hyperlink on your menu bar to match the new name exactly. ..being sure to type the whole thing with the html etc. Save both pages and republish them? Maybe whatever little glitch there is will be erased this way? Also, clear the browser cache.

Comment

I just went back throught the tutorial for naming pages and it suggests that we not use spaces in the page names. Perhaps that was causing your problem. It's ok to say contact_us (the underscore takes the place of a space) but NOT contact us

The url you posted in #73 has a space in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X