• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: I am ready to publish but I have a question

The URL "Contact Us.html" exists and comes up ok. The URL "Contact_us.html" doesn't show simply because it doesn't exist. Check again how did you save it and published it.

The %20 is the html equivalent for a blank space between two words. That's why you see it in IE's address bar.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Cyndy
      Sergeant Major

• May 2006

Can someone please tell me how I delete published pages?

Cyndy
      pupplove@msn.com

Comment

• Cyndy
        Sergeant Major

• May 2006

All my buttons on all my pages work! Thanks to all who helped me.

Cyndy
        pupplove@msn.com

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Ok, now i suggest that you take a look at BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 because your form will NOT work as it is. Please read the text and the example UNDER the multimedia presentation.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Cyndy
            Sergeant Major

• May 2006

Thank You, I went back and fixed my form, I think, saved it and published it.

Cyndy

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Please note that, as stated in the tutorial, the form WILL NOT work for most of the cases if you have the action set to "mailto: ...." as you have it. You need to use the php script method to make sure it will work. If you do follow this method, and you use the standard script provided by VodaHost, please rename your email field in "email" otherwise the script will not function correctly. Please also read AGAIN the tutorial (the TEXT and the EXAMPLE UNDER THE MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION) to see how you will create the Thankyou page and you will implement the script in that page.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X