• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winntec
    Master Sergeant

• Nov 2006

Installatiion problems

Seems there are quite a few posts on issues installing Wordpress but can't see this one.

I just did the install as per the instructions but I can't login - enter my User/Password and it just cycles to the Login screen again.

Checked the directory it was installed to and there's wp files there

Obviously something small - any ideas anyone?

Thanks

John
    CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
    HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Installatiion problems

Most likely you will have to un-instrall and re-install, as it seems your server and account are being deluged with exploitation efforts which has usurped your access already (it is going around, and affecting WP and CMS installations especially).

VodaHost is doing everything possible to deal with the threats, so in the meantime until everything is back to normal, you may wish to postpone your Fantastico installation for a few days ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Winntec
      Master Sergeant

• Nov 2006

Thanks Vasili
      Not a high priority project and I'll just wait until I get the all clear from Support.

John
      CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
      HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X