Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress in addon domains

First of all my wordpress site is http://writetocommunicate.com/

I have no idea what I am doing wrong (In the upload of WP, I am guessing) but I cannot upload-download, whatever it is for WP, Themes or Plug-ins. In the other host I use for blogs I install wp with fantastico and the themes and plug-ins install without any passwords etc. When I add blog sites to voda via fantastico (for a friend too), I think I must be making a wrong choice somewhere, as when I try to add plug-ins or themes I am asked for my host, username and password. I eventually supplied as I could not get anything to work for me despite removing and adding the site about 3 times. It still will not work despite adding my password.

Hope someone can hazard a guess where I have gone wrong, it is probably only small if you are good at tech stuff, but despite my patience I cannot find It.
    Sandra

Re: Wordpress in addon domains

OK I just watched the voda videos at the beginning of this section. Do they mean that you can only install themes & plugins via ftp.

Please tell me this is not the case. I do not want to go to all of that effort when the idea behind wordpress is the ease of installing anything.

Are there any vodahost users that use wordpress that can help me out with this info. I can't find out why I cannot install a theme at the WP forum
    Sandra

Comment

Working...
    X