• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bushk
    Private First Class

• May 2011

starting with wordpress

I am very sorry but again being new to this stuff. I have a slight problem. I have done what was said to install word press by cpanel and fantastico. I do not understand how to instal wordpress according to your instructions from there. Pardon me for being dumb but I do not know were to go from there.
    Do I go to wordpress site?
    Ken
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: starting with wordpress

No.

If you have in fact installed Wordpress to your hosting account via Fantastico, you will then need to Logon to your Wordpress installation to begin "customizing" and "configuring" it to your liking.

Using the User Name and Password you created for the "Admin" of your Wordpress installation, simply follow the links shown in the installation page (which hopefully you printed out, or, if not, are always available in the Wordpress page in Fantastico in your cPanel) tro access the WP Admin Dashboard.

The Logon to this Dashboard is available from either the Index page of your blog, or by using the direct url > www.YourDomain.com/name-of-blog/wp-admin/ (if you installed it in a directory) or www.YourDomain.com/wp-admin/ (if you installed it as primary in your public_html/ directory).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• bushk
      Private First Class

• May 2011

I believe I did everything at this fantastico. Exactly where do I go from there?
      I am a baby you have to lead me by the hand please

Comment

• bushk
        Private First Class

• May 2011

I went to both of those and got 500 internal error

Comment

• bushk
          Private First Class

• May 2011

Do I have to go to wordpress and download it.?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Provide the Domain to your VodaHost hosting account and the URL to your installation so we can verify your status and possibly discern your issue ....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X