• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tim6923
    Private

• Jul 2011

Word Press Error

Im needing some help accessing my word press admin page. I go into fantastico and i see wordpress is installed then i go to the admin link that they gave me. Keeps giving me a internal server error 500.0 or something like that. Please Help.
    Thanks, Tim
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Word Press Error

How to ask for assistance
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• tim6923
      Private

• Jul 2011

Thanks Vasili. Ok having problem accessing my admin account here is my info.
      http://getfitwithtim.com/wp-admin
      The problem im having is when i go to this link im getting an internal error.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

www.getfitwithim.com/wp-admin/ ... or ... www.getfitwithin.com/wp-admin/ ???
        Maybe you created the resident directory improperly (typo) and the domain cannot function with the directory being misspelled, or is it simply the link?
        If it is supposed to be "getfitwithin.com" then you need to go back to GoDddy and renew your domain, as it expired 6/18 and is pending deletion from the account. Might explain why the domain is dysfunctional, and compounded with typos, why nothing is working ...

Are you sure you have preset the DNS for the domain (even if you purchase a Domain from eNom thru VodaHost you still have to set Nameservers)??

Have you reviewed this "Notice" regarding server prep for manual Wordpress installations? Even though yours is a Fantastico installation, it might be worth reading to gain a broader understanding of WP.

If you are still having difficulties, Submit Your Issue To Support for fast resolution ... it is not seemingly a "Forums" issue we can help you with.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X