Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image question

Hi there,

I have just finished my website and everything seems fine. However once I published the site the images aren't there. Instead boxes with small red crosses in the top left corners.

I know this is a basic mistake but I have completely forgotten how to solve it.

Thanks alot for the help, its much appreciated.

Cheers

Re: Images not there! NEED HELP PLEASE!!

Please provide a link to your website
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Images not there! NEED HELP PLEASE!!

Its www.lynsianbrokers.net/index2.html

Cheers

Comment

Re: image question

Hi

You may have moved or deleted your files after inserting them, try reinserting them and republishing, also try renaming your images before doing so as well ..

...... and have a look in your control panel under hot link protection and see if you need to add anything ...

In Control Panel - Hot Link Protection

You should ensure that all sites that you wish to allow direct links from are in the list below. This system attempts add all sites it knows you own to the list, however you may need to add others.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks alot. I will try now

Comment

Hmm.... Trying to use BV on a non VH server?

Well, you are going to have a hard time trying to make it work.......
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Im using ********. Is that a compatible server?

Comment

No. And BV is a proprietary software. In the download page it is clearly stated that you need a VodaHost account in order to publish with BlueVoda.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X