Template Modifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template Modifying

Let me start off by saying that BlueVoda is awesome. I just recently downloaded the software and I love the program.

I started off putting together my pages after getting things in order and that all changed when I came across a template I really want for my website. However, I cannot figure out how to import the template into BV in order to modify it to my liking.

Can somebody help me figure out a way to upload the template or point me to a video/manual, etc. that explains the process.

Thanks.

-J.R.

Re: Template Modifying

Where did the template come from? In other words is a bluevoda free template or one that you purchased? The ones you purchase typically tell you what software you need in order to modify it. Maybe you could put a link here to it, so others that are more knowledgable can try and answer your question.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Re: Template Modifying

Originally posted by Dream Lady View Post
      Where did the template come from? In other words is a bluevoda free template or one that you purchased? The ones you purchase typically tell you what software you need in order to modify it. Maybe you could put a link here to it, so others that are more knowledgable can try and answer your question.
      Dream Lady,
      Thank you for the advice, I should have thought about that :)

The website with the template I picked out is located at http://www.*******sitetemplates.com/template11.php
      It is the Business Web template. My goal with the template was to download it, edit out some of the pictures and change the wording. I looked over the template here in BV and although I like some of them I don't have dreamweaver or the other software needed to modify the picture.

I just downloaded GIMP, which I was told is an alternative way to modify html pages.

If I have to build a template from scratch I am open to doing that, but I'd prefer that path of least resistance as computers are not my forte. thanks.

-J.R.

Comment

Working...
      X