what form do i use so clients up load an image to display in my web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what form do i use so clients up load an image to display in my web site

hello everybody, i´m glad with the features of this website builder, but still have this problem i don´t know whitch form should i use so clients send me an image to publish in my website, if someone can help me out with it all appreciate...

Re: what form do i use so clients up load an image to display in my web site

Hi, can they not just email it to you?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi chris, thanks for your help!!! it´s just that i´m not sure if i can see them to send it out through the horde mail maybe i have some filters or the wrong configuration...

Comment

hey chris, thanks, i probably have some filter that does not let me see the pictures through the horde mail, i don´t know why when i browse them in the file and send it to my mail i do not seem to be able to watch it...?¿¿?

Comment

Hi, tend to use the squirrel mail myself (if any) so I am not sure on the filters. Had a quick look & couldn’t see the filters would do this if you haven’t set up any. But I am sure someone will pick up on the post & let you know. If not! Pop anther post asking why you cant see images in my VH email account.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Whatever form you use, the images will always be files attached to the email ABVFP will do the job quite easily, it will upload the files on your site, and ALSO attach them to the email that it will send you.

However, this email will arrive to your CP webmail, OR, if you setup your Outlook Express (or any other mail client)correctly, it will arrive straight in your desktop.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X