kezialen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kezialen

web page design is very new to me. I watched all your Tutorials wihiched seemed very straight forward and to the point. I especislly tried to download templates from Bluevoda to put on my webpage I followed the instructions but when I try to open them I am getting an error message stating that this is not a valid file.

Re: kezialen

Hi kezialen... Save them into a Blue Voda folder and open them with Blue Voda .. Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

This sound very familiar since many designers have the same problem. I think you have downloaded the ZIP file. Follow Dougnez's advice, then you must actually unzip the zip file to this folder. That should do it. Good luck.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Free BV templates are simply images. So, you unzip them and then you embedd the template in your page as image. You can NOT open them with BV.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi... Thanks Naval .. I stand corrected ... indeed the templates are gif images.. that can be utilized using the image tool... Thanks again... Doug

Comment

Working...
          X