• Show
Clear All
  • faraday
    Private

• Aug 2007

getting started

CLIENT ID #17234

Okay, I'm an engineeer and control systems programmer and apparently
    completely lost. I thought I had purchased the vodahost soholaunch web builder. I've been monkeying around with the web builder software on my pc, but would instead would like to use the template system at least to get the site going and make custom changes later. How do I get started and post at least an "under construction" page and get going making the site? Thanks -dn
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: getting started

Soholaunch runs on the web server itself. Now I haven't used soho past seeing what it looked like, but there should be some option to save the page you are working on onto the site. I'm sure someone will come along who uses it with some instructions

You may also want to look at the tutorials

Get your free soholaunch pro along with hundreds of soholaunch templates from Vodahost web hosting.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: getting started

Hi Faraday,

You can still download the Blue Voda Websitebuilder to work on your pc.

It's free. Why dont you try it. It would be very simple for someone with your background.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X