• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masterguns
    Corporal

• Aug 2007

I want diferent font for my logo words with background template

I made a logo in BV. I wanted my words to be in different font. So I had to configure it using the logo tool 3 times, and move them on the page together.

I would like to put it in a template or at least modify the background colour all as one. I can't seem to do that. Is it possible using BV or do I have to dl a template and then ad them on to my template?
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: I want diferent font for my logo words with background template

Blue voda is a website builder, not an image editing program - if you want to make changes to a template you will need to use an imge editing program ... photoshop, microsoft paint etc.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: I want diferent font for my logo words with background template

HI,

Excuse my interruption Lady Eye if I may!

You can try it this way.

The Logo maker has a text only option in properties. You can select this option and the rectangular background and colors will disappear leaving
      only the text.
      With this option the first 2 tags "Background and Border" will not affect any changes.

To select color for the text use the 3rd & 4th tags "Text and Text Border".

U can now use the text logo in anyway you like. If you want a background U can use an image or the shape tool on the tool bar and set it to any color U like. Then place your logo on the shape or rectangle and lock it.

As for using selected fonts double click the logo and in the properties window you will find located at the top, your font options.

As for a template copy the logo first then open a fresh page. Paste the logo and the backgrounds and everything else U want to reuse for other pages text 3d images menu buttons, menubars etc and name the page
      BV Spares.

Let this page be the start page of your BV. Open the net page
      that U are designing on and if you need to insert your logo on the new page just go to spares, copy the logo and paste it into the new page.

That is a BV Template for U.

BV is excellent in every way If only you take the time to learn all its functions and experiment with them! It will be so much easier to use.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X