• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paul_h6974
    Private

• Sep 2007

Wrong images appearing

I built my site www.ashfordpropertyservices.com . I have a page with many different links and images to different properties but everytime I republish the page all the images get swapped around to the wrong properties etc. I have cleared my browser cache, deleted the files in control panel and yet its still happening.

Any suggestions??????
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Wrong images appearing

Hi., have you cut & pasted some images from one page to another. This can sometimes efect how they show. If you do cut & paste its worth using the cut & paste via the top edit menu.
    Just as a note, your pages are loading very slowly for 1st time visitors because of your images.
    IE: this one http://www.ashfordpropertyservices.com/ams%20international%20021.jpg should be about 40-50kb max & is about 1724kb. Its the same with most of the thumbnails. IE: This one http://www.ashfordpropertyservices.com/mimosas.html is 1818kb & would be fine at about 8-12kb.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• trogelvis
      Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Hi, this was happening to me due to naming more than one photo with the same name.... just a thought.
      regards julie

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi Paul,

You did not tell us whether U are using the lightbox or the gallery.
        Anyway has it happened to any of U or have U tried as I did.

Sometimes I cleaned up my graphic and photo folder in MyDocument and when I opened a blue Voda page to find some graphics missing.
        Testing my theory I clicked on my IE browser and I could view the page intact.

Thats because BV automatically writes the script as U place the photos in your Gallery and save your page. Even though the photos are not there the scripts are there.

After removing the photo and repopulating with a new one close the properties box and immediately save your page. This should work.

If not remove the old gallery and drag a new one in its place, repopulate and save.

It should work. If it does not, the only thing I could suggest is to reinstall your Blue Voda.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• paul_h6974
          Private

• Sep 2007

thanks a lot for your help everyone, IŽl give a few things a try and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
          X