• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T Scott
    Corporal

• Aug 2007

Images come & go?

I have to click refresh 2 to 3 times on "some" of my pages before all the pictures show up. I have trie from other computers with the same result. This is one of the pages I've tried reloading them even chaging the name and re-publishing them. HELP...............

Thanks
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Images come & go?

I checked several pages.. they are all fine for me. Some of your images are png and some are jpg.. check to see if its the png that are missing. Maybe your configurations for that file format are the problem. Just convert them to jpg if it is.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Re: Images come & go?

Hi, it seems to load fine in FF but with lots of things overlapping. Looks fine in IE but 4 of the images on the left wouldn't load. Is there any chance they want brining to the front.?
      One other thing is that when i mouse over the mountain bike image (2nd one down) i get text come up saying mountain bike photo. This is even when the image is not there. But when i check the properties of this area it comes up with a URL of http://nashvilleoutdoors.net/trans.gif
      Its as if the shape is covering the image in this area.

Strange.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X