• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dazpett
    Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Hi Again

Can you guys check out my Picture Motion on my website and let me know if it works ok, as it seems to stick some times when i run it, please visit www.adsinthesun.com/campoverde.html

Thanks Guys and look forward from hearing you.

Dazpett
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Hi Again

Seems to work ok for me, although the movie doesn't start automatically, not sure if you wanted it to or not?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Dazpett
      Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Thats great Thanks

Comment

• mwalsh62
        Major

• Jul 2007

Hi Daz,

The slideshow is great, wonderful photos, wish I were there! One thing though, I was viewing in FF, and your header took long time to load, and while waiting, text was down below pictures and screen.

Mike

Mike

Comment

• Bell
          Corporal

• Dec 2005

Good site. Because of my slow connection , for me there is stick in image. For me too the move doesn't start automatically.

Can you make disable the moivies bar. It'll look good. Good Site anyway.

Bell

Comment

• philipc9635
            Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hello Dazpett

The video took sometime to play on my Browser and I am on Broadband.

I had a similiar problem on my site so I simply used the same video I found on You Tube and simply embedded it into my site. It seems to load quicker this way.

That means you would have to post your video on You Tube but that will help advertise your business. The only downside is people may leave your site through the You Tube Links in the Video!!!
            Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• Dazpett
              Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Thanks to all for your response

Dazpett

Comment

• Collectors-info
                General

• Feb 2006

Hi took ages to load on my slow broadband. You are actually far better off not having Video on your front page. You will loose a lot of visitors if your front page is not quick loading.
                Maybe try popping the video some ware else with a warning about the download time. Always best to get the visitors on the site 1st.

Good luck.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X