Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates Assistance

Dear Sir,
    I have downloaded the bluevoda webbuilder but I have some problems when using the templates. I downloaded the templates, then I open a new page to start building the webpage but when I click on the inages icon I could not see the templates which I downloaded. I followed what is shown in the tutorials to unzip the teplates click here e.t.c. Pls advice what should I do.

regards
    krishnan

Re: Templates Not Able To Use

You need to first know where your unzipped BV Templates are (in which folder, the name, which directory, etc.), and then simply "import" them into your BV workpage as an image.....

In other words, if you want to use a specific template, you would do well to find it first in your unzipped folder, right-click on it, and rename it maybe as "yourdomainanme_webpage" (put your domain name in to affirm your site).
    Next, open BV with a "new page" and then click on the picture icon on the top of the toolbar......then using the navigation menu of the dialog box, find your re-named template and simply import it onto your page. Be sure to position it locked up to the top-left corner of your workpage and adjust the size of your page accordingly....also check "Center in Browser" for best display.

Now you are set to begin dropping in everything you wish to include in the design of your website on top of this base image (your template).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Templates Not Able To Use

Mr Vasilli,
      You mentioned that identify the drive and rename them.

"yourdomaniname_webpage"

suppore my domani name is creativity. Then should it be creativity_webpage? I am using win vista which already has a zip folder which automatically opens any zipped file. but problem is I downloaded the templates selected from a list of templates o.k. then I opened a blank page then I clik on the "Image icon on the toolbar on top right. I fond the folder and click on the folder called "templates" but it shows as blank.
      But I tried again today I got it brother!! Tks for the advice. I never give up since failure is the stepping stone to success. next naming the page. in the turorial it says index.bvp. after I created the selected template on my page should I save it as index.bvp or name it as creavite.bvp. very confused pls advice.

Regards
      Krishnan

Comment

Working...
      X