• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dayjack
    First Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Rotating Logo

On my first page, I would like to have my logo rotating slowly, making a whoshing sound each time the edge passes. Is there a simple way? Any assistance is appreciated.
  • dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Re: Rotating Logo

Hi Dayjack... You could format the logo as an image...gif or jpeg... and use the banner tool in web builder...Doug

Comment

• Dayjack
      First Sergeant

• Aug 2006

I searched for the banner rotator tool tutorial without luck. Do you know where it is located?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Dayjack View Post
        I searched for the banner rotator tool tutorial without luck. Do you know where it is located?
        Don't bother.....(it's not there).....and besides, you are really describing an animated GIF (without sound) or something usually done in Flash (with sound, and more).

If you can compromise and live without sound, you can Google "animated gif logo, editor, free" and other similar words to find a tool to help you create one without having to buy the whole cow!

If, however, you still want a really cool animated logo with sound, you will need to ante up for a Flash creation (if you don't want to spend the good pile of money to buy Flash and take the time to learn how to use it).

* There are a lot of people out there that you can tap into, all with different prices and results. If you want super results and a nice price, ask the guys at ProMedia Unlimited for a quote.....I can vouch personally for their services!

LOL
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Dayjack View Post
          On my first page, I would like to have my logo rotating slowly, making a whoshing sound each time the edge passes. Is there a simple way? Any assistance is appreciated.

You could apply your logo into a marquee, http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...hlight=marquee, and likely a bit of code to add sound, I'll bet Naval would know, he might see this thread, I would guess you would need a small sound file of your effects first, time it and link to it in the code .. dunno, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• ladyprada
            Private

• Apr 2006

Ladyeye,

Am busy with my gifting section on my website. How do I get a picture to sparkle like this red vampire effect you have on here.

Please let me know, I desperately want to bring this feature into my web pages.

regards

dot

Comment

Working...
            X