• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sally
    First Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Background Colour on Text Boxes

Hello everyone,

I'm using a Bluevoda template and I wish to put some black text on the side of it. However the text box background option does not have a transparent or 'no fill' option with the result that the gradient colour of the template is marred by an ugly coloured text background. I've tried the Logo and Banner feature but to no avail. The text is a quote. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Sally.
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Background Colour on Text Boxes

Originally posted by sally View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm using a Bluevoda template and I wish to put some black text on the side of it. However the text box background option does not have a transparent or 'no fill' option with the result that the gradient colour of the template is marred by an ugly coloured text background. I've tried the Logo and Banner feature but to no avail. The text is a quote. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Sally.
    Hi Sally, the text can have a transparent background .. on your top toolbar you will see the letter A - that is your text color, and to the right of it is the background color for the text, if you choose reset background this will take away the color of the background of your text ...

Moving to graphics and templates area of the forum ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• sally
      First Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Re: Background Colour on Text Boxes

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Hi Sally, the text can have a transparent background .. on your top toolbar you will see the letter A - that is your text color, and to the right of it is the background color for the text, if you choose reset background this will take away the color of the background of your text ...

Moving to graphics and templates area of the forum ...
      Brilliant. Thanks.

Sally.

Comment

Working...
      X