Image Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Question

Hey.. I am trying to put a white image on a dark blue backround but I dont want the white image box around it. You can view it at www.rexleonardaccounting.com/practiceareas.html usually in paint you can choose whether you want the backround shown or not. I cant seem to find the option using BV yet if there even is one can anyone help me out? thanks alot

kailee

Re: Image Question

which image is it the RAL image or the the doctors image that you want without the whie background? Let me know which one and i will send it to you on a transparent background.
    Mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi thankyou for replying.. its the RAL image, an actually if you can maybe the doctor one too thanks so much

Kailee

Comment

i have both images done for you, where do you want me to send them to. Your link for contact is not working or i would send it that email address.
        Mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

PS i would just publish the pictures on my site and you could save from there but i cannot do that until after midnight tonight. let me know. if you want to contact me just go to my contact us page and there is a number you can call.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hey there you can email them to kaileefullerton at hotmail.com
          thanks for all your help

Comment

Kaile

I edited ur email in this post, as unlike your link to your website on the forum which is actually good for you, posting your email like that is not, this can create alot of spammers getting ahold of ur email address. Hope you don't mind ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i just sent them to your email address. please download and save as a gif file. sorry took so long had to do some work for a change.
              bye for now,
              Mrmagoo144
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi! Do you have a special program to make the backgrounds transparent or can anyone do it? I have a few images I'm having the same issue with.

Comment

Hi Mr Magoo.. I got the email you sent me thankyou very much.. everything looks fine except when published the whole image is just a white box http://www.rexleonardaccounting.com/practiceareas.html is there any way you can help me out agian.. thanks

Kailee

Comment

sorry was away for a couple of days. look on my site:
                    www.videopostcards.info/kaile.html
                    i will publish when i get home tonight after midnight. you can just save off the site as a gif file. as you see the ral is on a blue background or a silver background. if you look at the file it looks all white. That is because when you save a gif file the background cannot be invisible so it is white.

I also cleaned up your doctor page took most of the white outline out.

If you want to learn how to do this just call me. No charge.

Thanks, Mrmagoo
                    mrmagoo144
                    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                    X