• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diane Milinowski
    Sergeant Major

• Aug 2007

I have visited the Soholaunch forum

I am probably posting in the wrong area but I have visited the Soholaunch forum and there is no place to post. I am trying to upload a template I have built in BV and its file association is .htm. Is this incorrect?

Thanks
    Diane Milinowski
    Client 17756
    Diane Milinowski
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: I have visited the Soholaunch forum

Yes, that is an incorrect procedure: you cannot use a "BV Template/page design" with Soholaunch.....your can only change the "attributes" of the Soholaunch foundation (swap out images, change colors, re-define table sizes, etc.). Soholaunch is a .php foundation, whereas BV uses HTML+CSS and that is why the extensions are seen as .html

If you have a BV-created page (look and feel, theme or design) that you really want to *******te over to Soholaunch (and can't find a template that comes close enough to merely swap things out), your best bet is to get in touch with Ben at Template Zapper to have him make you a custom Soho template --- extremely affordable ($50-90) and he is the best of the very few who specialize in Soho. An example of his work using my "BV-layout/idea" and adding a little Flash in the header can be seen here, in my yet incomplete store ....if I remember correctly, it cost me around $70.

>> The official Soholaunch Support Forum also requires you to register before you have the ability to post freely therein......you really should become familiar with the forum and all the other resources there to be better enabled to make your Soho Shop shine! (Ask Ben about dynamic navigation and other goodies too!)
    The Official Soholaunch Support Resources Center Here
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: I have visited the Soholaunch forum

SORRY! This is the correct link to Template Zapper

I have to remember there is no hyphen in his link after all!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X