• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davemark
    Corporal

• Oct 2007

Templates not found!

Having a tought time downloading template then uploading into blue voda.

I download templates into Filename s18
    Save as type WinZip File
    Save in Desktop

When I try to open in Website builder
    The file say Blue Voda Files Bvp*

When I put in Desktop I don't see the file until using drop down window and it say all files, then the download shows up.

Clicking that I get Unexpected file format.

I have some experience but can't seem to get over this hurdle.

Need help,

Dave
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Templates not found!

1. Download the template set onto your desktop.
    2. Unzip the set: right-click, "Open With" winzip, or use Windows to "Extract"
    3. Open BV, and then use the icon at top to "Import Picture"
    4. Navigate to find your extracted folder of templates, click on your selection.
    5. The "template" will appear on your workpage, usually sized to 765 wide: if you need a specific size other than original, you will need to use either pixresizer or another photo editor to re-size (by entering a number, NOT by stretching the image), and re-saving it with a different title in the same folder.
    6. Repeat steps 3 and 4
    7. Lay on TOP of this new "template image" your elements of page build .... and do not forget to "Save As" when you are done.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• davemark
      Corporal

• Oct 2007

Hello,

I have got to the point where the file st18 (templates) are on desktop.

Sorry but I don't understand what BV means.

(Open BV, and then use the icon at top to "Import Picture")

I don't see where any "import picture is either).

Thanks for helping,

Dave

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

You caught me in a really good mood.....

Sounds like you really need to bone up by reviewing all the Tutorials, Dave, for you are quaestioning some of THE most basic techniques in using "BV" (Blue Voda Website Creator) --- this is not really something you want to learn to do using the trial-and-error method.....

To bring you up to speed somewhat, and to open your eyes to the BV browser pane (where you will be using the icons and tools quite a lot) I have prepared a couple of screenshots that detail visually how to import an image....for your need to import an image from the "set" you have downloaded and "extracted" (unzipped) to set into a BV page to BECOME a page background, a "template" that you can use over and over again.

Now, I think the following images are pretty self explanatory, but if they are not, print them out (use COPY/PASTE into Word or something if you can't PRINT SCREEN) so you can refer to them as you watch the video tutorial:

STEP ONE

STEP TWO

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X