• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venusmenachite
    Private

• Nov 2007

How to change backround

Hi, need help changing white backround to same colour as template installed on site: www.vmdist.com. anything would be appreciated.
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: How to change backround

by this, i understand that you would like to have your background color the same as the other website. you have 2 methods:
    1. right click your new page and click the background tab at the top and match the color.
    2. you can import a jpeg image lets say 600 x 400 or any size and just strecth it out to the size to cover your page.
    an example of this is www.davidparkscpa.com
    I hope this helps,
    Mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• venusmenachite
      Private

• Nov 2007

Hi, I should have mentioned that this is a Os Commerce template that the blue voda technicians installed, so the way you suggested is not going to work,,,but thanx anyway...if anyone knows how to change it using Os Commerce. would really help.

Comment

• Elflin
        Private

• Nov 2007

It's been a long time since I've designed any web pages. I'm trying to set a background image on my page and then use a CSS code to make it somewhat opaque. Isn't there a way to have the image auto resize to the browser. Similar to setting the desktop image on my computer by clicking "stretch to fit"?

Comment

• venusmenachite
          Private

• Nov 2007

Hi, sorry i can not help wiuth this. dont know how to do it. Good Luck !

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi,

You will need to open every photo with a photo editor like Paint, MGI or
            Photoshop to change the background color.

Then you will have to use your Blue FTP to upload the photos to replace
            the original photos on your server. Make sure that the titles of the photos are
            exactly the same as the original
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X