• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rick87gn
    Private First Class

• Nov 2007

Image box there but no image

I put some images in with the light box feature and it works great when I preview but when I published the picture box is blank with a little x at the top left corner of each box. Does it take some time for the picture to initialize or is did I do something wrong. The pics are at classiccarwash.us
    click the soft cloth button. Thanks for any help. This is fun!
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Image box there but no image

Hi .. a couple of things might be happening here for you ...

1. Perhaps you have moved the images from the original location on your computer where you have inserted them on your page. If you move the images on your computer, after inserting, this can happen.

2. Check the names of your images, try and use small names and letters, no spaces or any symbols, I noticed at least one of your images had the % sign in there - you won't want that and this might make a difference - try renaming and reinserting and see if that helps.

3. The other thing you may need to do is add this domain to the list in hot link protection in your control panel - choose the hot link protection and add this domain ...

Good Luck and let us know if you encounter further problems.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Rick87gn
      Private First Class

• Nov 2007

Thanks so much for your help LadyEye. Your tips were right on the money. I have another question for you. I'm sure you can help. I wonder if you could tell me the best way to do a online coupon. Is ther any way to regulate something like this? Thanks again! Cheers!

Rick

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Rick87gn View Post
        I wonder if you could tell me the best way to do a online coupon.
        It is always best to put something in the hands of your customers, even if to allow them something to directly type or talk from rather than flipping from screen to screen: design your "Coupon" as a PDF download (that way you can include a full offer, your logo, the offer itself, and anything elase you want to "brand" it for lasting value or consumer benefit) so it is both accessible and lasting .... as well as unalterable!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• CHulya
          Private First Class

• Feb 2008

Hi, could someone help me please? I cannot save a page as template. I tried to save it by clicking "save as template" and gave it a name. But when I want to open it (from "open" on top of the screen) I don't see anything in the templates folder. Its the same for Images folder too (but when I try the image icon on top of the screen it shows me images). When I save another page as template for example, I see other pages that I saved and named individually as templates previously, but cannot see them and understand where they are saved. This problem happens with HTML adding. I don't know the HTML code, or when I want to import it there is nothing in the box...

Ohhh, what a stress...

Comment

• judavvforum
            Major

• Nov 2007

CHulya
            You should have started another thread! This one belonged to Rick....

But, real quick; I'll try to help.
            When you try to open using the "open" tool at the top of BV; it automatically thinks you want to open a BV page. So, the "Type of files" line in the "open dialog" window is set to "somename.bvp"
            Select that to say "all files"; then look for files with the ".wwb" extension. Those are your templates.

Comment

• navaldesign
              General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

No... When you want to create a new page using this template, go to File, New Page, From template. You will see your template there in the window that will open
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X