• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cactiken
    Private First Class

• Nov 2007

Pic resizing program

I use MGI Photosuite 8.x to resize my photos. I resize them to 640x480 and saved them in a folder. Then I used the lightbox function to make 90x90 thumbnails of the photos in that folder.
    Should I be using the pixresizer program to resize my photos rather than the photosuite program.

I am still playing around with building a couple pages and I haven't paid to publish yet, so I don't know what the photos are going to look like I guess until I publish the page.

Also what is the difference between the gallery function and the lightbox function when putting photos on a page? Which one should I use?
    thanks
    Ken
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: Pic resizing program

Hi Ken,

Use your MGI to fine tune and to trim your photos.
    Use the Pixresizer to resize the whole content of your folder. It is super fast.
    U do not need to make thumbnails for the Lightbox. Just add the 640 x 480 into your photo album.
    Make sure you name the photos appropriately as it will be the title of your photos.

The thumbnails will be generated automatically. You can further adjust the thumb size by pulling on the ear tags of the lightbox frame.

Click on Bakar's Orchid Gallery at the bottom of this thread to view some examples.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Re: Pic resizing program

These couple of links may help?

Our free, site report card tool performs a thorough SEO audit of your website and provides a detailed report to help you improve your search engine rankings.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X