• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sejuba
    Private

• Nov 2007

mismatch in menu display, when published using bluevoda

I am having problems when I publish a page with my bluevoda i have mismach with my index page and one of my product page. one of the menu is doubled.if you look at this page the contact is duplicated and its not what i exactly published http://www.sejuba.com/
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: mismatch in menu display, when published using bluevoda

This is caused by you. You have created a second page, then you edited the menu in this second page and published. Menus in pages created like this should NOT be changed.

Solution:

Open the problematic page in BV. select the menu, and CUT it. Paste it back in the page. At this point the menu is considered by BV as entirely new. Save, republish the page, and REFRESH your browser to test
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• ejti
      Corporal

• Jan 2008

Hi, I'm having a similar problem with my site at http://ntdesigns.org . To make an english version of an original french page I did a "save as" of the original page and modified the page to create the new english version. When I published the new english version the banners in the french version showed up in english. I tried cutting and pasting the banners on both pages but see no effect, can you help
      thanks for your reply

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ejti View Post
        Hi, I'm having a similar problem with my site at http://ntdesigns.org . To make an english version of an original french page I did a "save as" of the original page and modified the page to create the new english version. When I published the new english version the banners in the french version showed up in english. I tried cutting and pasting the banners on both pages but see no effect, can you help
        thanks for your reply
        Hi, maybe worth a quick check that your cache has been cleared. siting F5 many times can somtimes do this.

PS, Like the stair designs.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

As Chris said, a cache problem. Your menus appear correctly (French and English)
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X