• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phanco
    Private First Class

• Nov 2007

lightbox

Hello to every one. My url is www.if4tango.com. I am a new Voda and I will be needing your assistance and guidance quite a lot from now on.
    My first question will be regarding lightbox feature. My site is under construction. I can use the light box feature on voda pages but when I preview the page and enlarge the pictures I see that the pictures on a different media with a white background, and the pictures are not centred but on the left. On tutorial the enlarged photos appear on the page, transparent black background, and in the center. Am I making a mistake ?
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: lightbox

Hi,

Right click and open properties
    for the thumbs: select>Horizontal and choose "center"
    for Vertical also choose "Centre"

Then click on "Style" for Alignment choose "Center"
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• papaya
      Private

• Dec 2007

Originally posted by phanco View Post
      .....but when I preview the page and enlarge the pictures I see that the pictures on a different media with a white background, and the pictures are not centred but on the left. On tutorial the enlarged photos appear on the page, transparent black background, and in the center.

hi... im facing the same problem here. the images seems to appear in a new page and not even same as in the tutorial. And i browsed this site http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/ and found out that >>> This is commonly caused by a conflict between scripts. Check your body tag and look for an onload attribute. Example:
      <body onload="MM_preloadImages(‘/images/menu_on.gif’)…;">
      A quick fix to this problem is to append the initLightbox() to the onload attribute as so:
      <body onload="MM_preloadImages(‘/images/menu_on.gif’)…;initLightbox()">

but.. i dont have any computer background and do not know how to 'play' with the script. Where can find the body tag? and where to make such corrections?. help me.

thanking you in advance.

Comment

• papaya
        Private

• Dec 2007

as an addition .. what im pointing out is i want the lightbox to work like this http://www.hawaiionyourown.com/ (the tiny images there) ..

and i did browesed this site http://www.bumiweb.com/anggerik/album11_vanda.html . on clicking the images, i see all the images are as my problems whereby it open in a new page . but after a while (maybe after a complete load of the images), click again at the amage and the lightbox worked well as the url above. why these happens?
        Last edited by papaya; 12-13-2007, 06:14 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
        X