Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading pics

Gentlemen:
    I'm having trouble uploading my pictures. I tryed to do as .gif and also as .jpg. In all cases I am using PIXresizer. My page looks with an empty square in all images places.
    What can I do?
    If you want to see my page is www.carlos-arano.com.ar/curso.html
    Where is my error?
    domain name: carlos-arano.com.ar
    Client ID #15953
    Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Re: Uploading pics problem

i looked it over and found all your images there. not sure what you want us to fix. looks like you did a good job of it. perhaps your computor has to be cleaned up. look up the threads to tune up your computor.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Uploading pics problem

Your images are not showing for me .. I think what you need to do is rename those images, with a smaller, simpler name, taking out the % sizing symbol, etc., so try renaming and reinserting onto your page again and republishing again. Be sure you don't move the images from their original location on your computer, as you would notice this inside your web builder if you did so .. if they still do not show, you may have to add this domain into your hot link protection via your control panel .. I think if you rename, reinsert & republish all should be good ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X