• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CarlosMayor
    Corporal

• Dec 2007

apply changes

Hi and happy xmas!

Is there any way to apply a background color change on one go to all my pages created instead doing it one by one?

And also after I publish the pages ¿can I change,modify text, pictures,etc..?
  • Tom vR
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: apply changes

Look at this thread by king Navaldesign. Just remember the html box must be send to the back. I'm referring to the background of the content page, in other words, the bacground between your page margins.

You can do it also for the background outside the page margins, but is a bit more difficult. I'm just looking for the thread we have published some time ago. Will let you know if you want that.

2nd question: To change any item on yout pages, you must do it in BV page and re-publish the modified pages.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi Carlos,

You can also clone the page by using the cloning tool in BV.
      Everything will remain the same. Just change whatever you want.

As for your second question, the answer is yes. Every time you republish the same page with changes in it, your web page will also change.

But sometimes your page can become stubbon and will not change. If it happens, use your Blue FTP and goto your CPanel find the files and pics and delete them.

After deleting disconnect your Blue FTP and republish your amended page.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• CarbonTerry
        Major General

• Oct 2005

To refresh your modified page after re-publishing...hold down the "Ctrl" button and click on the "refresh" button.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

• Tom vR
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Hi Carlos,

It looks like I forgot to give you the link to Navaldesign's thread. Click here. It will explain how to create a single menu page, but it is very effective for basically anything. I just love it.

Another tip: If there are items on a page you would like to repeat on some other pages, select them all (select first item, then hold the shift key and click the other items as well). Now paste them on the new page by selecting Paste from the Edit menu. It will paste in place. Do not use any other paste option like Ctrl+V or right-click>Paste.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X