bvxxxxx.gif image questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bvxxxxx.gif image questions

I finally found the bvxxxxx.gif images on my hard drive! They are not located in the My Documents/Blue Voda/Images folder. They are in this folder: Documents and settings/user/local settings/temp/preview!

Anyone know why BV would put them in there instead of the Blue Voda/Images folder?

Second question: I identified several bvxxxxx.gif images that were created when I was just testing different functions of BV. I did not save those pages. Now, when I try to delete those images; it leaves a copy in the folder! If I try to delete the copy; it leaves another copy! Anyone know why that happens?

(I did submit a ticket, but they said it is a "design" issue and that I should post it on this forum.)

Re: bvxxxxx.gif image questions

As for the second question; ignore it! I went back to try to figure it out for myself and found that by dragging & dropping the images into the "trash bucket", it would delete them properly! I was right-clicking on the image and selecting "delete" when it went wrong. Now, tho' even that works correctly! OOOH WELL!

Still would appreciate comments on my first question, tho'.

Thanks

Comment

Images are placed in the Temp folder when you previe the pages, otherwise hey would not be visible in preview
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Naval. I thought that in the various posts around the forum; people were saying I should see these bvxxxxx.gif images in the "My Documents/Blue Voda/Images" folder....but I do not! All that is in that folder are images I brought in, not bv images.

Just like to understand all details of this web building operation! That's the technician in me! LOL

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X