letters č ť and ˇ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letters č ť and ˇ

Hallo can somebody help me with text with "č" "ť" and " ˇ " I have a font with this letters /arial CE.../ but that dont show show me this letters in text or Logos...
    Thank you
    Peter

Re: letters č ť and ˇ

Hi Peter... Just an idea...Go to insert on your web builder to Symbols.. and see if there is anything in there you can use..... hope it helps... Doug

Comment

Thank you Dougnez I found č and ť ) in "WST_Czec" super ! Normaly is that symbol in all CE fonts.... /Arial, Times..../ Its a pity, that I can use now just this font, because in kombination that looks not good...
      Thanks
      Have a nice day !

Comment

Hi Peter.. Another ... maybe simpler way to do it is to... type up document... say a Word document using the characters you want ... copy, then paste it into a Web Builder text box... Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Hi Dougnez, I hoped also but if you write in Word "spoločnosť" /company in Slovak/ and past it into a Web Builder text box and save /or click out/ that display just "spolocnost" without " ˇ " I dont understand it... you can try it copy also from this text... normally supports each CE font this letters...
          anyway Thank you !!!

Comment

Hi Peter... I don't understand why the markings won't display.. If I come up with any other ideas I'll send them to you... Doug

Comment

Hi Peter... You might also want to research the subject of "languages"
              using the search tool here at the forum... Good Luck... Doug

Comment

Working...
              X