Slide Shows and Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide Shows and Avatar

I'm almost done with the design of my site. What is left is my project page. I need to create slide shows for my photos. Is it a flash writer I need? I wonder if it is possible to down load free one from the web or probably to buy an inexpensive one . I'm also thinking to play avatar on my home page. Please direct me where to fined one related to construction design build.

Ziadn

Re: Slide Shows and Avatar

Dear,

I am having the same issue and need help ....

Would appreciate if you please let me know in case you have got your query resolved

Comment

You don't need to use flash to create photo slide shows but you will need to do some coding. You can find some here. Make sure you pick a cross browser one though so that it appears correctly across as many browsers as possible.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thanks Mook25. I visited the site you suggested. It looks like it is designed only to run one slide show per page and could be modified for multiple slide shows per page however for someone like me with a limited programming knowledge, this might not be the option. I hope I can use one of those slide making softwere from a free web downloads hopefully with no advertisement or their logos.

Comment

Ok ManishAC I hope someone can help us on this chat page.

Comment

Porta

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions...

But i think we can also do it by using "As banner rotater" which is in built in bluevoda website builer and is easy as well..

I have done it just for few photos in my new site.. you can check check it www.resumesubmission.co.in

Anyways... thanks for suggestions to all of you...
              Manish
              www.find-list.com
              www.meerasolutions.com
              www.resumesubmission.co.in

Comment

Working...
              X