displaying pictures for ecommerce site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• displaying pictures for ecommerce site

Hi, I'm building a ecommerce site in bluevodo. I have tried to use lightbox to disolay items that I am selling. I use the paypal checkout buttons underneath each pic. but when I save and view the buttons are all over the place..any thoughts?..or maybe there is a script just for this purpose..thank you.....:)

Re: displaying pictures for ecommerce site

Hi, you would be better posting your url so we can see.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: displaying pictures for ecommerce site

Originally posted by batt255 View Post
      Hi, I'm building a ecommerce site in bluevodo. I have tried to use lightbox to disolay items that I am selling. I use the paypal checkout buttons underneath each pic. but when I save and view the buttons are all over the place..any thoughts?..or maybe there is a script just for this purpose..thank you.....:)

ah yes, I've run into this myself with using the lightbox and the paypal buttons .. it's really a hit and miss game and you need to adjust and rearrange some of the paypal buttons in an odd spot so they display properly with the lightbox pictures, keep your thumbnails as small as possible, will help with this, but .. you might be better off resizing your images to the specific size you need and using the gallery to insert your image and linking it to the larger image for the larger view .. this will be easier than lining up the pp buttons with the light box feature .. of course depends how many items, a few you could, many, I wouldn't.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: displaying pictures for ecommerce site - Assistance Needed!!!

I am also having an issue finding the best way to display several images with a paypal button for each....
        I am creating a site for people to buy jewlery and I have about 20 pictures that need to be together, each with a paypal 'add to cart' or 'buy now' button next to it.
        The way it looks best is using the lightbox feature, but there is not enough room for each thumbnail to have a paypal button next to it, nor do the buttons 'stay' where they are supposed to.
        Basically I am asking - what is the best way to post pictures of several items that can be bought using paypal??
        PLEASE HELP, I am confusing myself with each new attempt I make!

Comment

Working...
        X