• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doublekick92
    Corporal

• Apr 2008

Rollover text, images, and pictures

Hi,

I finished my site today but there is just one thing missing...Rollover buttons, images, and text. I wanted to change the pics and the menu bar so that when the mouse is on them, they change...But i have no clue how to do this...Also, i have a button that i wanted to make shine when the mouse is on it, How do i do that?

Please help me,
    Josh
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Rollover text, images, and pictures

Originally posted by doublekick92 View Post
    Hi,

I finished my site today but there is just one thing missing...Rollover buttons, images, and text. I wanted to change the pics and the menu bar so that when the mouse is on them, they change...But i have no clue how to do this...Also, i have a button that i wanted to make shine when the mouse is on it, How do i do that?

Please help me,
    Josh

Hi for your menu bar, use the navigation tool and you can choose a mouseover effect for this, as well there is also a tool for a mouse over picture in the web builder, it's called rollover. Both of these tools can be found on the left side tool bar in the builder, nearer the bottom ..

For a button that lights up or shines you might look for a script at www.dynamicdrive.com to achieve this ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• doublekick92
      Corporal

• Apr 2008

Re: Rollover text, images, and pictures

Hi lady eye...I was just wondering...How do you insert the code on dynamicdrive into my site so my txt glows/shines..

Thank you,

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Hi for your menu bar, use the navigation tool and you can choose a mouseover effect for this, as well there is also a tool for a mouse over picture in the web builder, it's called rollover. Both of these tools can be found on the left side tool bar in the builder, nearer the bottom ..

For a button that lights up or shines you might look for a script at www.dynamicdrive.com to achieve this ..

Comment

Working...
      X