Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Images--Background and Otherwise

Hello,

Okay, so, I know this can be done, I've done it before, just forgot how. It's been years since I've messed with the html language and I can't remember how to make it so a customized image will appear on your page without having to have your harddrive accessed, so users can view the full effect of your page at any given time, whether you are online or not. Can someone help me with this? As it is right now, I personally can view my webpage design from my own computer, but if I try to access it from another computer, I cannot view it. Just a bunch of white blankness. Can anyone help me with this? Also... I've noticed that when I try to add a background color to my text, instead of adding it to where the text is actually displayed, it adds it to the end of each line, wherever it is void of text. Need help on this also, please. I know I must sound completely dumb to you, but, I truly can't remember how to do that, and I'm getting REALLY frustrated. Thanks.
    Dawnee

Re: Adding Images--Background and Otherwise

Importer - Wholesaler - Retailer
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi demuredawn,

Forget about htmls and such with BlueVoda 10.0 what you see is what you get and it is easy simple and fantastic.

As for viewing your webpages on other computers you will have to publish your webpage to a server.

The other option is to enable the peer to peer function in your pc [if you are using xp] for another external computer to access your pc via your internet con***tion. [This also means you are also exposing your pc to other undesirables]

If you want everybody to view your page buy your own server and program.

A much simpler and cheaper option is to buy a hosting account with VodaHost for 1-12 months and mind you, you will be getting a free domain name to call your own.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I think you need to enable a function in your browser that will store all content from the web on you hard drive. you need to set "CASHE" all contect from the browser you are using. TOOLS, Preferences, and look for "cashe"

I don't know if this answers your question.

Comment

Working...
        X