• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ariey2k
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Template Builder on SOHOLAUNCH

This is my first bite at the cherry so I may be doing something stupid. I tried to use Template Builder on SOHOLAUNCH, it is a sub-option under Template Manager. It took me to Step 1: Choose an image, style, and color scheme for your template.

As soon as I clicked on an Image it went into an indefinite loop with the message "Making Changes" displayed. I never even had a chance to pick up the Style or Color Scheme. The same happens when I start by using one of the other parameters

I hope I am in the correct Forum for this query and would appreciate any help.
  • Ariey2k
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Re: Template Builder on SOHOLAUNCH

Originally posted by Ariey2k View Post
    This is my first bite at the cherry so I may be doing something stupid. I tried to use Template Builder on SOHOLAUNCH, it is a sub-option under Template Manager. It took me to Step 1: Choose an image, style, and color scheme for your template.

As soon as I clicked on an Image it went into an indefinite loop with the message "Making Changes" displayed. I never even had a chance to pick up the Style or Color Scheme. The same happens when I start by using one of the other parameters

I hope I am in the correct Forum for this query and would appreciate any help.
    I am pleased to be able to answer my own query. If anyone encountered the same issue try and upgrade the SOHOLAUNCH version to the latest, it worked for me.

That was quick

Comment

• Ariey2k
      Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Re: Template Builder on SOHOLAUNCH

Still a question!!

Under Template Settings there is an option for selecting a Company Logo. I uploaded a jpg and selected and saved it under this option but it did not show on the page preview. I suspect that there are rules about the logo size or format. Any input will be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X