Image not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image not found

At the moment I'm trying to do some work on my site since a while. To make things a bit clearer; I am not working on my own computer but I have my external harddrive attached to it with all my bv files on it. I downloaded the new version of BV and opened the index page. I have one picture in the upper left hand corner and in it is a message that says that the image is not found. I have checked the image folder and its there. Do I have to just replace the image myself in all my pages? or is there a very easy way to bypass this problem?

Re: Image not found

Hi, unless you can match the image path the same as it was on your other machine, you will have to re-insert them. (Hope there is not many)
    You can also import your pages from your site using File>New page>From existing html page>.
    From here you can try one of the 2 options. (Havnt tried these so i am not sure how well they will work.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Image not found

Thanks for the info. I'll just insert the images again. That seems the most straight forward way to get things right again.

Sebastiaan

Comment

Working...
      X