opening template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening template

Hello I´m a swedish user and really lost. I downloaded a free template from a few other pages one of them oswd.org and then unzipped them, but I can´t open them. I´ve tried as a existing page, got a message unexpected fileformat, and tried as a picture but can only open one picture at the time, is it possible to open the whole design at once and make it easier for a beginner?

Re: opening template

Annette, Try adding an image, then browse to the template that you have downloaded (providing the template is an image file). You can then resize the template as you need.
    perb31
    "There is no place like this place so this must be the place", The Place Tavern - E Heideman

www.gilbertfuneralhomes.com

Comment

Re: opening template

Hi .. a template usually does come in pieces, so to speak, and you do need to put the pieces of the puzzle back together, one image at a time ..

Then once you have it together, you can then save it as a template, or a starter page and it will be all together to begin each page with as you build your website ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X