Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Article writting Helpfull?

Hi all,

Is Article writting helpfull to increse PR? Can any one Describe me about Types of Articles?
    To get PR3-5 in google what we have to do?
    Right now we have a launched a new site http://www.oscommerceexperts.com/

Can anyone help me for this?

Regards,
    OSCE
    webmaster@oscommerceexperts.com

Re: Does Article writting Helpfull?

Well, If you write the article to increase the depth of your content just to please the SE.. then NO it wont be helpful. I can write a sentence so stuffed with keywords and information that it wont make sense to anyone but a machine reading it. If you are writing articles that are helpful to you your audience and it increases your content... then yes..it can help the value of your site.

Now keep in mind the only one who uses PR technically is google.. so when they land on your home page... thats home page rank.. not your site rank...if you have other landing pages.. they also can have rank.. What you want.. is a well put together site with ALL the pages indexed and APPEARING in the first two pages of GOOGLE and the other big boys.

The other most important thing if you write articles is to check your spelling..syntax, grammar etc so that its a professional valuable part of your site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Can any one Describe me about Types of Articles?
      Hi

When writing articles for your site, think:

- who are these articles for? Who are the target groups? Write for them.

- what phrases would people type into a search engine to find my type of services?
      Check your awstat information to see how people are actually finding you. Check google analytics to see how people are finding you, and when people are missing you (when you come up on the first page but people are not clicking on your site)
      And research key phrases for your type of service in keyword tracking software.

- use your key phrases in the page titles of your site for each article. Don't skip this part as it is very important for SE's.
      It's also very important for attracting targeted visitors. And if people can immediately find answers to the information they were seeking, they are more likely to stay on your site and look around. (and hopefully want to buy your product/service)

By the way, you have a very nice looking site!

Comment

Thats a very professional looking site you have there. Did you build that with the Blue Voda site builder?
        www.psnutrition.co.uk
        Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Working...
        X