Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resizing page properties

Hi

I have created my site but I want to know if I can get my pages to automatically resize according to the screen size (width) so that the whole width of the page is shown and the viewer does not need to use the scroll bar.

thanks

hshmanagement.com

Re: resizing page properties

Originally posted by Ypreiss View Post
    Hi

I have created my site but I want to know if I can get my pages to automatically resize according to the screen size (width) so that the whole width of the page is shown and the viewer does not need to use the scroll bar.

thanks

hshmanagement.com
    Simple answer... NO. You have to remake your page ensuring you do not go over 1000 wide. (940-960) would be better.

Set your page guidelines to the same as your page width, ensure that the blue dotted working area is shown on your page so you don't go over your site width.

Also, you need to change the text font you used as it is not a web based font that is standard to use across the board. Using a font that isn't means that people are likely to see a different font to the one you want them to as not everyone has the same fonts on their pc. This could cause the website to not look how you want it to.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X