• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulP
    Master Sergeant

• Jun 2005

Images problem after computer change

Hi,

Unfortunately I've had to be away from Blue Voda or a while and during this time I have also had to change Computers and re-load lots of data and more importantly, all my images.

I now want to work on my websites again but although they still are running OK on the Web, I have found that images only show up as red crosses in preview modes and when I open my saved files to work on them ( probably as my images all have different file names on he new PC ?) .

I'm scared that if I change an existing page and then re-publish it, that my images won't show anymore ?

I am a bit rusty in BV after a long absence and don't want to mess things up, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    www.punchardrenovation.com
    www.direct2view.com
    client ID 10225
  • DCOFFICESERVICES
    Special Status

• Oct 2007

Re: Images problem after computer change

Hello

If you still have the images, re-insert them into the BV page from their current location. This way new paths will be created and will publish fine.

Hope this makes sense??

Darren

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: Images problem after computer change

Hi,

Your files and folders in C:Mydocumens/BlueVoda has to be reinstated exactly as it was in the previous PC.

If you cant remember the orientation, you will have to reinsert all the images and then republish.

Do not be afraid to republish as the action will replace your missing images. Verify all links in your BlueVoda Website builder before publishing.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X