• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sophie Sharp
    Private

• Sep 2008

Unable to install Paypal Logo on website

My domain name is afiandr.com

I am unable to get the the "We Accept Paypal" logo onto my website. We are not interested in the shopping cart logos as it's not suitable for our business.

I contacted the paypal support site and told them I have folowed the instructions on their website - copied the html code for the paypal logo - I then clicked for a text box to appear and pasted the html into the text box n my website page, but all that is happening is the html code is then printed in the text box, rather than a logo.

Paypal's response was - If you take the HTML code for the PayPal logo and paste it into your web editing program, the HTML code should be pasted into the page you are working on.
    Only when you publish the page, will the logo be shown instead of the HTML code. This varies from web editor to web editor, so I would be unable to provide exact instructions.

So, I published my page once I had copied and pasted and the logo did not appear on my website, just the code. Can you help me sort this out. I am guessing that a "web editing programe" is the actual web page I work on and then publish when completed. If I am right, I have followed their instructions correctly, but it still isn't working. The only thing I can think of, is i should not be pasting the html code for the logo into a text box. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I have now spent 5 days trying to figure this out. We desperately want to get the website upto date and I am totallt stressed now!!!!!!!
    Thanks
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Unable to install Paypal Logo on website

you use the html tool box on the top left hand corner. you insert the box on your page, double click to open the box, insert the code provided by Pay pal and place the box with the appropriate size on your page. once done save and publish.
    hope this helps
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X