• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unrohewt
    Corporal

• Oct 2008

Images enlarging from lightbox programme

When setting up images in the lightbox programme, I was very impressed when I viewed these in the Preview. Each image appeared with the page underneath faded out, and the caption, the Previous/Next/X buttons also appearing with the image. Now that my website is online, each image appears (right/top of plain white screen) with no caption, or buttons. How can I get these images to present themselves as in the Preview.
    Diana
    www.dianaparkes.co.nz

• Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Images enlarging from lightbox programme

Hi, its all working fine at this end. One of the quirks of the light box, is that it wont work until the page is fully loaded. If you click on the image as its loading , you will get the problem you described.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• unrohewt
      Corporal

• Oct 2008

Thanks for your comments Chris. I have just returned from visiting a friend and viewed my website on her computer. I was delighted to see the lightbox images appear as featured in the Preview. They still don't do this on my computer but I am now presuming this is because I am on an Open Office programme. Cheers Diana

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Hi, strange! i just tried it again & on the gallery page i got a pop up with IE runtime error & then a page with the image (Like you are seeing, not the L/Box).
        But all seems to be fine with the fire fox browser. Might be worth seeing what some other forum members see on this page, with this particular problem.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X