X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images look different on other computers

Hi all,

My domain is www.portret.is

I noticed that when I look at my website on other computers than my own the images are different in shape.

On my brothers computer the images are longer in size then what I published and when I go to a friends computer they look wider in size.

I've tried changing the size of the webpages in properties but no changes..

Can anyone help me with this please?

Kind regards,

gmark
    www.portret.is

Re: Images look different on other computers

all the pictures looked ok on my computor, i set my settings at 1024 pixels wide and as long as you have set it up right on your computor, i wouldn't worry so much as to how it looks on other computors. good luck.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

thanks mrmagoo,

heh can't help but laugh a little when I think of those cartoons with Mr. Magoo..

Well I'm a bit worried about this issue as I'm building an art website and want the pictures of art too look right.
      www.portret.is

Comment

hello everyone,my name is Billy and I've just installed BlueVoda software on my pc, I've opened the program and everything seems to be working fine, but I don't know how to start. Please help. I'm a newbee and I truely know nothing about this program.Thanking you sincerely for your kind consideration.

Comment

Hi Gmark,

Quote: Well I'm a bit worried about this issue as I'm building an art website and want the pictures of art too look right.

Different computers are optimized differently some have high performance
          graphic cards some have only basic intergrated graphic cards, so you cannot expect every computer to view your pages exactly the same.

What you can do is to download the 3 main browsers:
          Internet Explorer
          Firefox and
          Opera

and install them in your PC. After you have finished designing your webpage, preview the page in all the 3 browsers. If you find something is amiss correct the faults until you get it right and then only publish.

Try to use internet friendly fonts for your Headers and texts.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by billybunter View Post
            hello everyone,my name is Billy and I've just installed BlueVoda software on my pc, I've opened the program and everything seems to be working fine, but I don't know how to start. Please help. I'm a newbee and I truely know nothing about this program.Thanking you sincerely for your kind consideration.

Hi Billybunter,

Lesson No. 1: Learn to start your own post and do not gate crash other users's thread so that you can be attended to without confusion as to who is who?

How to start is to go to the above toolbar and select "Video Tutorials".
            Spend the first few days watching the videos and then open your
            BlueVoda Website Builder and try it out for yourself hands on.

Then goto customer support and download all the free backgrounds, headers, images, dividers etc.,

Then try assembling them together like a jigsaw puzzle.

It gets more enjoyable when you start mastering all the functions in BlueVoda.

That is your ehomework for this week!
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks Zuriatman,

I understand what you mean, I have IE and firefox installed on my computer and the pics look fine in both browsers. It's only when i look in other people's computers that the are distorted.

Kind regards,

gmark
              www.portret.is

Comment

they look great on my computor, but:
                can't see very well you know
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                X