• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sunflower
    Corporal

• Nov 2008

Help with Background & Template Please

Hi All!

I need your help please. I'm very new so please forgive me if I'm being real dumb. I have put my background colour in, added a template, typed my text in, then viewed it in the browser and find that my page with the text on is great until half way down then the background page colours it all. My text ends at about 900mm (says the ruler on the left) but the background colour takes over after 600mm and my page is no longer white but is the colour of the background. It's like the left border ends at 600mm? Hope someone understands what I'm talking about?!

Thank you!
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: Help with Background & Template Please

If you post a link members can have a look to see what the problem is.....
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• buuxbuu
      Private First Class

• Aug 2008

Hey kid I be able to help you only if you a link send a link so I can view your page and help resolve the problem.

Are you trying to use a flash program, if so you need to call the program with the webpage to display correctly or if you try to use a background color for your webpage you need to change text to bold click on your text and change the color to adopt to you webpage so when it load up you can see you text on your page

next never try to add to your background with the same color if that happen you will never see your message appear on your pages.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi,

Resize the length or height of your template till below the last line of your text.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• MeriMar
          Private

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
          Hi,

Resize the length or height of your template till below the last line of your text.
          Yes, this is exactly what I need to do also, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to extend the template to the length I need! Can someone please help with this?

Comment

• MeriMar
            Private

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by MeriMar View Post
            Yes, this is exactly what I need to do also, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to extend the template to the length I need! Can someone please help with this?
            OK, I think I found what I need in this thread... http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/112696-post1.html

Unless someone knows an easier way...

Comment

Working...
            X