Help! on image shadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! on image shadow

Hi, I m new here. I had download BlueVoda program and I hope I can learn it.
    My first problem is how can I make a shadow to my picture?
    Gittan

Re: Help! on image shadow

Hi Gittan
    For additions to the image in the picture use a photo manipulation program like Illustrator or Photo Shop .. If you wish to have the photo shadowed use the shape tool in your Web Builder to create the shadow. Hope that helps,
    Doug

Comment

Hello again!
      I explained a bit stupid I mean pomp do misty edges.

Comment

On the toolbar there is a little icon which is a mountain with the sun, it is in black and white, click it and choose 'other' then 'soft edges'
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Oh thank you it works!

Comment

You're Welcome.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ramsey, how can do page 2 in webpage I had try to copy index file but it not work. I hope I dont need to do every page at beginning.
              Birgitta

Comment

skälet är lätt...

When you have saved your index page, just click 'save as' and give it the name of the next page. Now you have your second page. Remove everything off it that you dont want and replace with content for the new page. That way your header, navigation, and footer can stay the same throughout.

Comment

Thank you I will try!
                  Birgitta

Comment

Hi again!
                    I wonder how can I get the picture I dont know how I shall explan, I will have the foto diagonally, I hope you understan, how can I do?
                    Birgitta

Comment

Working...
                    X