• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ariey2k
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Flashing banner

I am inexperience in flash and wish to create a simple flashing banner like announcing a new event prompting a click to find out more..How do I do it? in easy steps to a novice will help
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Flashing banner

that's like asking "how do i live my life when you are 1 day old" sorry, didnt want to sound cruel, but the question obviously shows that you have not even looked at doing flash. go google flash, but if you want to start in a good place, koolmoves.com is good and flashkit.com are good sites to give you the insight of flash. sometimes it is better to purchase what you are looking for from one of the people on this site or the 2 sites i mentioned above. good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Ariey2k
      Sergeant

• Apr 2008

mrmagoo144, this is good advise and thank you but I needed something simple in a hurry to create an invitation for an exhibition, dual lingo. I finally found a most basic combination of using MS Word and BV Ad Banner Rotator. In Word I created two lines using wordart, one in each language. I then saved the word document as HTMl, which created automtically two sub files image001.gif and image002.gif resp. for each line. I then added the two files to the BV Ad Banner rotator setting a short interval for rotation. As I said, I needed something simple. Indeed I may one day set to study flash in depth but this was not the time. So if you are interested here is the link that displays the result: http://www.salamaortarart.com/news.html , no flash

Comment

• davidundalicia
        General

• Mar 2006

You have done well on such short notice...............Perhaps other new members can learn from your example.

You could have also created the two lines of text in BV and then save as image......preview and then save as to your computer.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
        X