• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mmyplace
    Sergeant Major

• Dec 2006

Interlocking images and text?

Hi,
    Is it possible to lock images and/or text together, over whatever space you choose, ie, when one is moved, they all move as a group, thereby keeping their relative positions?

I thought I ran into something like that, but haven't been able to find it again.

Thank you!
    www.MaravillaMountain.com
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: Interlocking images and text?

If I want to move a bunch of items. Keep your finger on the 'shift' key and click the items you want to move.

Tip: In case some are locked and some are not, of those you have clicked on, right click and unlock and the whole bunch will move freely.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• DarrenC
      Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

..... I've just looked at your website and noticed its too far to left. If you were looking to centre it. In BV away from any content, right click>page properties>tick the centre in browser box. When you publish the page will be nicely centered in anyones browser.

Darren
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• mmyplace
        Sergeant Major

• Dec 2006

Hi Darren,
        Yes, I figured out another way to interlock them - I think it was left-click directly on page (not on graphics) and draw box around items.

Also, re: centering - I have a few pages which I have not been able to center, no matter how many times I tick the box...I probably should start those again from scratch...

thanks for help
        www.MaravillaMountain.com

Comment

Working...
        X