Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Images!!!

Hi,

I published my website recently but most of the time i view it, a lot of the buttons and images dont show on any of the pages. Could this be that the server is down or any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Help With Images!!!

I checked in FF and IE and don't see any missing buttons. Could you be more specific about what you are missing, like the page and what the image or button is?
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

OK, a couple ideas - I just clicked to enter your website - and I believe you're supposed to have an image on the page - which I can't see - make sure it's on TOP of the background, etc. So go to your page and click to bring to top that image - republish and see if that helps. Something is blocking it.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Karen - The buttons i see missing are the ones on top (Home, Poems, Couple of the Week, etc). I asked a few friends to go to the site and check it out and they said they see all the buttons, so i'm wondering if it's something on my end now.

Bethers - Do you mean the image with the 3 couples?

Comment

Well, the 3 couples image didn't show up for me a minute ago - but now it does. I do see your buttons. Don't know if they were there before or not, but they are now.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Alright, thanks Beth!

Comment

Working...
            X