• Show
Clear All
  • mmyplace
    Sergeant Major

• Dec 2006

Re: shapes, anti-alias and more

Hi,
    re-designing (every 3 mos!) again....

Anyway, I'm trying to use a shape which has a small grid texture fill, as a background (just in front of actual page background). So, it will be large, about 850 wide by maybe 1500 high, average.

So, I was having success with this, and had my pages well on their way to being complete, when suddenly, this shape disappeared from all the pages I was working on. (at least, the texture part did, the outline was still there (border)

I found that I could make the textured shape reappear if I brought the length back to about 800 (neight).

So my question is - is there a limitation on the size of a textured shape? And, if so, why was that not immediately apparent? (because, as I said it WAS working, then suddenly stopped - I had about 8 pages open in the program at the time)

I tried to do a few over from scratch because I had been copying them, but that didn't help...

How can I get around this, and use the textured shape I want?

vis a vis this, I thought maybe anti-alias had something to do with it, but I guess not..what is it, anyway?

Thank you!!!
    http://maravillamountain.com (since this is unpublished work, it does not appear on the site, but I do have one page up at http://maravillamountain.com/description-test.html - I think!)
    www.MaravillaMountain.com
  • Tom Finley
    Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Just speculating here...

When you say 1500 high average, it sounds like you might be changing the length of the shape for different pages. If you cloned or copied the page or shape, it's possible that one short page is affecting the shape on all pages, causing confusion with the shape and tecture. Like I say, that's just guessing on my part.

Tom
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi,

There is no limitation to using the shape tool in BlueVoda.
      U can make the height or length of the page as long as you want it to be.

Ensure that the length of your webpage is extended accordingly.

You can also try to hightlight the shape, right click and bring it to front,
      if you are using different layers.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X