• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sedona
    Major General

• Jun 2007

Page Length

Still a work in progress and first time I've used template. Anyone have an idea as to why I can't get rid of dead space on bottom of page? It's set at 1200 and for the life of me I can't find anything hdden that would lengthen it but cannot shorten it up. It's probably showing at about 1325. Driving me nuts! Thanks in advance for any input.....

Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: Page Length

Ken

Does your text box at the bottom need bringing up another words is your text box is too long for the text you have in it?

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• sedona
      Major General

• Jun 2007

Don't think that's it, Darren. The main page text box ends at top of footer and copywrite text box is within page as well. Thanks though... You're right, that would do it.
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• mrmagoo144
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

it looks like the right hand panel that you made under google is too long. here is what it looks like when you make it shorter. i didnt crop it just pulled it up and it finishes in the right spot. crop that image and you will be ok.
        www.videopostcards.info/pagelength.html
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• sedona
          Major General

• Jun 2007

Thank you mrmagoo.... by George I think you've got it! It doesn't show as being too long in BV but it does have its quirks.....

Appreciate it!
          Ken

Comment

Working...
          X